Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - The day of the exam

Group Leader
@TheFiller
I can say from the Cover Page of Volume 11 that this manga will have so much drama that i cant sleep Night 😂 i Hope not ....
You better get yourself a hefty supply of sleeping pills. After the indecent incident during volume 2, the story has been mostly on a slow burn, drama-wise, but it certainly flares up in volume 11 and it's probably going to be even more intense in volume 12. Too bad it'll probably take another three or four years for the next twenty some-odd chapters to get translated.

@HerculeSSJ
Is there a reason why this work gets dropped so frequently? Is it not popular enough or are the raws difficult to come by?
Raws are easy to come by if you know where to look (I have downloaded all 11 volumes). As for why no group seems to want to stick with scanlating it, it's probably the same reasons why so many other series get dropped. It does take a certain amount of dedication to continue scanlating the same series. It's been over 3 years since the first chapter of this series was scanlated, and there have already been 5 "groups" that have contributed at least one chapter, but the English scanlations are still only up to chapter 13. From my own experience, it is usually the translators who, for one reason or another (usually related to schooling), quit scanlating causing the project to be abandoned.

If you really want to TL a chapter every two weeks then I'd prefer if you work on new chapters, this series is being translated too slowly and I don't think anyone would like to get new translations for the first 12 chapters (roughly 6 months) when we could finally get new chapters with a known schedule.

Dex-chan lover
@KazutoKatsuragi You're right. Principle of parsimony dictates that his stalker is most likely one of those old guys at his factory, enviously crossdressing because MC has been too focused on work and not giving him any managerial attention. (If the story actually goes anywhere like this... well, reality would still be stranger than fiction.)

Group Leader
@Oyume Thanks for scanlating! If you're really going to continue, I agree with @tindermar that you should just forget about the previous chapters and concentrate on going forward. As good or bad as the previous translations have been, I'm sure most of us here get the general idea of what's going on and would much prefer to read new chapters. As I said before, only 13 chapters have been scanlated in over 3 years (in the same time I have done over 130 chapters of Koi Inu). Even if you do 2 new chapters a month, it'll take a year to catch up to the end of volume 11 and by then volume 12 will most likely be published.

Dex-chan lover
@Oyume Thanks for the scanlation. If it were my decision, I would do one of the old chapters every 3-4 new ones, starting from the one with the worst translation.

Users who are viewing this thread