Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Cultural festival (Preparation 2)

NTR incoming hahaha joking aside but if you hate that your boyfriend is to close to a another woman why dont you say something but otherwise there would be no drama

@TheFiller i think it's normal knowing it's her first relationship. The servant guy is probably the one that try to create drama according to his expression.

Group Leader
I like how rough the art is in this series, it's so sketchy and it sort of makes the pages just much more standout compared to the more mainstream mangas out there.

It's also refreshing to just see people just kind of being shitty but without being an overtly edgy series for the sake of being edgy, kind of how like people are usually just shitty in real life behind closed doors.
I think I'll buy the volumes of this series if it gets moved to the west.

Fed-Kun's army
At first i thought "you know maybe she aint that bad", but now i see she is nothing but a freaking stalker. Some ppl out there might find endearing that she had search for him and always liked him, i think its creepy. I don't like those character that think just cuz theyve know other for longer they hace right over them, you didn't nake a move when you should have now its too late.

Also, you guys think her clothes were on purpose? They looked like white noise like from tv

Dex-chan lover
I’m still team MILF, really hope Mc gets with her... also DAMN i hate people like that new chick

Dex-chan lover
Woooo best mother!
Also, it's okay translators, we can still try to make this the most dropped series ever!

Dex-chan lover
>Go to correspondence school
>thirsty bitches drop outta the woodwork every 2 days

Literally what is this dude's life?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for chapter, i rly love this manga with it s fair doze of reality checks

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV People who can't moving on like you is the reason happiness can't come. Don't you see ? you are exactly like the new girl that you say you hate.
If you truly want her doing well, just hope she find her own love.

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV it true i don know about you irl.
But your hope for your ship be sail even it already done for was same with the new girl. And that what i'm talking about

Dex-chan lover
Just because you knew someone as a child doesn't entitle them to you as an adult. These two have helped him develop and grow more as a person than you ever did and consoled him as he did them. One of them helped him when he was about to commit suicide and the other one he saved from an abusive relationship. You don't know jackshit about his current life so get off your high horse and stop pretending to be his "true love."

She knew him as a child. Literally. She became acquainted with him when he had yet to reach the age of majority.

She was just his classmate in middle school. Big fucking deal. She's as much of a stranger to him as these people are.

Users who are viewing this thread