Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Cultural festival (Main part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
i want to rly know what the father have do that he was in jail? maybe killed the wife ?......

Dex-chan lover
First chapter in a while ending on a positive note without needless drama. Maybe 'cause it's volume finale?

Didn't get some pieces of the chapters where FMC says MC won't touch her. Like, wasn't she the one staying back due to her trauma whenever MC tried to help? Maybe i got the wrong idea during those pieces due to translations, but i believe i get the idea the author is trying to express. Wouldn't mind if someone explains it though

Dex-chan lover
Akari tryna get touchy with him, and he gets bodied by the more 'robust' sister on the reg

She probably doesn't even register on his contact scale by now.

Double-page supporter
This nihilistic and cynical dickwad is all of a sudden seeing the good in people? When it couldn't be more obviously superficial?

Not to mention we're pulling out the deadbeat dad stop? My god. A bunch of needless and contrived drama is incoming.

jak

Contributor
Does she really have a right to be pissed? She won't let him touch her and it's not like his relationship with this girl is anywhere near the relationship she has with the servant guy.

Users who are viewing this thread