Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Cultural festival (Main part 2)

Dex-chan lover
She got so BTFO this chapter that I do have to hand it to her for not giving up.

Just caught this one on the new releases, I haven't read this since the Batoto days. Thanks for taking over the translations of it, MBT! It's a bit controversial, but I love this manga. Every character being so damn flawed is exactly what makes this manga so good, but it seems it frustrates a lot of readers. This is the kind of manga you read for character development more than anything.

Dex-chan lover
Oh mama, it would be great if you won MC bowl even though you’re pretty much stagnant since he has a gf but still-

t28

Dex-chan lover
Flags everywhere and layers of drama await

Double-page supporter
This is another manga that I found early on that had like 3 chapters translated, that I loved and hoped got more translations and has started going to shit once it got those translations. Hopefully this doesn't last.

What a selfish cunt. And a shit 'love triangle'.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who's actually LIKING this new character so far? Sure, she's basically only here to cause drama, but the way she's being handled as a character and the reactions to her are actually quite nice.
Also thank you for still translating this, please continue doing so! Please! I beg you!

Contributor
She might be remarkable... But I can't in good conscience support her.

Dex-chan lover
"Disgraceful" is not the word I would use: "asshole" maybe, even "bitch"...

@givemersspls I have to disagree here, there is no respectful way to break up a couple in order to score with one of the members; the idea itself require a total disregard of the others feelings and decisions. It also means you consider your target exactly that: a target, to be acquired or even worse, stolen, and not a person with a will, feelings, priorities and projects for the future.
Also, when you think about it, do you actually want someone that could be swayed and would betray their partner should the occasion arise? Would you ever be able to trust them? I don't think so...

I totally agree about rss, though.

Aggregator gang
she says she loves him, but by trying to end his relationship she shows that she doesnt actually care about his feelings

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
I agree that your way is much better than the bullshit she is pulling, but, again, would you trust someone that leaves his girlfriend when someone "better" is available?

i thought it's a seinen manga? ,why do the author have to make the relationship chart as complicated as shoujo manga

Users who are viewing this thread