Cigarette and Cherry - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - An Unexpected Visitor

I'm just waiting for the trainwreck and blondie-chan saving him route, sorry big girl, rooting for blondie-chan.

she is damaged goods with mental issues, and the MC is retarded for wanting anything to do with her.

Group Leader
@Ferry You're so right. Where'd this stupid drama and trashcan man come from? I want the kouhai trying to impress his senpai while being a goofball manga back.

Banned
At the risk of sounding like an incel, if you guys/gals ever met someone like FMC don't even bother, your mental health is far more important that chasing after wishy washy people with unfinished business.

I never liked fmc and mc. He fits more with the other girl working at the cafe
Fmc is not bad but she's so... mature? That it feels like she's tryharding the whole time

Hahaha what a time to be fantasizing. I agree with the few of you how he fits a lot better with the other girl, but that route would not be as sensational as this.

Dex-chan lover
@MeatGrinder nah, I tired of that love-hate type of pair. That shit is boring and old now after like over 9000 time Japanese did it. Like what if they even fit other than always yelling at each other ?

Double-page supporter
Yaaaaaaawn. Shit MC, shit rival, shit friends. Shit manga.

Users who are viewing this thread