Cigarette and Cherry - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - An Unexpected Visitor

Aggregator gang
Think too many people came here looking for a shounen manga.

Dex-chan lover
Drama this strained and drawn out is incredibly incompatible with these characters as well as the short chapter length and the initial tone set in the beginning.
I'm not sure why this author's editor hasn't told them to end this conflict already, there's been little to no character growth due to it and the fluff of this manga got curbstomped 20 chapters ago.
If this doesn't get an incredibly cathartic resolution then I would put this on my top ten list of train-wreck manga's. Somewhere close to Gal Cleaning.

Dex-chan lover
i just saw that there is 83 chapters already - omg my anticipation break the ceiling)))

Dex-chan lover
It's called giving her space to breath, it's not being a coward. Better to be a friend rather than a shit stuck to the bottom of your boot.

Fed-Kun's army
Does this guy have no concept of personal space though? I get that he's an ex but isn't that all the more reason to not suddenly hug her? Personal space, dude. You're not giving yourself any favors here.

@Jmann do you have a site where we can see the RAWS?

Dex-chan lover
@Flare77
Raws link is on the main page of the manga, I just notice it today. But you can only read first and last 3 chapters, for other you must pay (typical practice for this kind of sites)

XL

Dex-chan lover
*yawn* This shit again? Author you need some fresh materials bruh, this shit's getting old.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jmann I see. Thanks. I just wanted to confirm something and that newest chapter confirmed it lol.

the ex-guy was just an ass-hole and even worse than the kid, and yet he thought of himself as a fine adult?

Dex-chan lover
This feels like the equivalent of "Oh we met in the same place,at the same time,that same place you told me you were going to... What a coincidence."

Dex-chan lover
"Yes I decided to ask you to marry me even though at best you're conflicted and hesitant to reenter any kind of relationship with me in the first place. All signs of affection for you have been one-sided on my part and I've been calling the man who befriended you insults and 'virgin-kun,' non-stop every interaction we get. All I have done is harass you, provoke your friends, and isolate everyone around you. Please leave everything you know and have behind and come with me to a strange place alone for the rest of your life."

This guy's a fucking moron.

Users who are viewing this thread