Cinderella wa Sagasanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Proposal

Double-page supporter
Oh no, she's the type to collapse easier than others due to mental shocks.

Dex-chan lover
Geeze dad. Blew right past awkward and straight into vaguely insulting and sexist. Neglects his kids and says condescending things to strangers, that's not a passing grade right there.

If someone said to me "you don't look like a [royalty], you look like a [spouse]," I'd hold up my hand and say, "do I look like I'm wearing a ring?"

Mai and father just punched the "wife" card quite hard and frequent, Rei couldn't seem to calm down. You got this !! Fight on and hopefully Jun-kun will realize her feelings before to late. Glad i got to read this finally; it was worth the wait!

Thank you for the translation!

@icekatze whatever you smoke I suggest you stop, i think it’s messing up your brain (assuming you had one before because looking at your comment i might as well say that you have lost it)

Dex-chan lover
@Logic
I can see that you're a fan of condescending and insulting, but if you keep it up, all it's going to get you is ignored.

Aggregator gang
His denseness was coming from his father... Poor mother she must have suffered the same fate and shortened her lifespan

Users who are viewing this thread