Cinderella wa Sagasanai

I would like to know the thought process of the guy (perhaps the translator himself) who translates the title into English. Shouldn't it be something like "Don't look for Cinderella", "Look for Cinderella no more" or if you want to use positive form shouldn't it be "(Prince ) found the Cinderella" not the reverse?

Darn this is so fluffy and cute. I really like these oujou-sama type heroines. The MC is the standard take care of the little sister type.

Double-page supporter
Pretty typical romance setup. Weak plot, and the characters say and think exactly what the author wants them to, and ultimately fall in love, because that's what they're supposed to do, which leads to a lack of immersion (at least on my part). The dignified and mysterious beauty of the female lead and the cuteness of the little sister are supposed to generate enough empathy to remain invested in the story, but they've been done before. Still, good art and nothing unappetizing. If you're looking for a quiet romance series good for the soul, this may paint a little smile on your heart.

@Orpheus99

The subject of the title is Cinderella (can be seen with the は) and the verb is the negative indicative form not the negative passive one (which would be 探されない) - a more accurate translation would be 'Cinderella is Not Searching' but due to the fact that it makes the title unclear what it's getting at (since it's the prince who usually searches, why do we care about cinderella searching? Search for what? Her fairy godmother?) To make the title more clear they decide on 'Cinderella Found Her Prince'... Is what I think might have happened

I like it. But jeez is it monthly or something? I often forget about less memorable ones.
Leave it to CClaw to pick something great tho. Even if it does vaguely remind me of Otonari no Tenshi except reversed

Why do I feel like the author is trying to hint that they're related by blood.. if this is some weird incest manga I'm gonna be really sad

For those who worries if the author going to pull "evergreen"

In the WN there's no further explanation about family relation.
It's already ended btw.
But if it were continue in the comic, they could possibly be a distant family.
Since the heroine inherent her father hair colors.
That means her mother hair were different from MC mother.
Well, at best, they would be cousins.
But it's unlikely.

@Mizumachi @migh
Hmm
If you mean the development "I like you" kinda stuff, no, they didn't confessed to each other.
But they want to be more opened up about each other, and support each other.
So it's just hinted there.

Users who are viewing this thread