Cinderella wa Sagasanai

Dex-chan lover
@EzUra I found what appears to be the amazon link for the novel; https://www.amazon.co.jp/シンデレラは探さない。-講談社ラノベ文庫-天道-源/dp/4065199697

Webnovel can be found here; https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8295fo/ (caution, hasn't been updated in over a year...)

Doesn't seem to have a novelupdates page, so no idea if the webnovel/light novel is still ongoing?

@Chizan thank you very much, but from what I heard is that the Web Novel is already completed, so it might make sense why it isn’t updating or doesn’t have a novelupdates page

I think it's gonna be a short adaptation. Maybe less than 7 volumes at best. The plot is weak. The characterization looks plain good. Everything is ok for me, just not much to tell and more on the safe side.

Dex-chan lover
It has a romance tag so I'd just say it's ultimately that even if is an open ending(?)

Still want that good ole' romantic ending tho, the previous year has made me deprived of sweet sweet sugar.

Damn this some top tier romance manga, love the plot progression, character development and the none cliche shit. So sick and tired of reading the same old copy and past shit romances. This is a 10 star :)

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna read this, especially after seeing the comments, but that Drama tag scares me...

it's touching and relatable. The problems that teenagers face and them not willing to share their pain and instead keep it within their own sealed heart. Till someone special or someone u needed appears to help and save you. It's honestly happening among teenagers. Ill give tis a 10 no cap i can relate to them sometimes when u feel the pain and stress but u dun wanna worry others so u hold it in and show a smile to everyone when ure breaking down inside. RECOMMENDED MUST READ!!

Dex-chan lover
@KenKan3ki Don't you hate it when the Drama tag is added to like 95% of manga "just because" and leaves people like us in this situation? 😅

@Tatherwood no worries i read it.... and drumrolll for now it looks like fluff, go ahead and read it, but idk what happens ahead of the road... honestly in my opinion, i dont think there will be too much drama (hopefully none)

Let me predict what the future drama will be... Rei's dad will come back, engage her to some rich chad, she will agree to date him cuz she will fell in love with the chad and MC goes depressed mode again.

Dex-chan lover
@KenKan3ki Well, that's kind of the issue. Since it's ongoing, we can't really know what's down the road.

Who puts the tags here in MD anyway? Not the author, that's for sure. So...the person who creates the entry? The people uploading the chapters? Cause, I mean, only the author knows what's gonna happen "down the road".

Users who are viewing this thread