Cinderella wa Sagasanai

@Tatherwood Well u are right but sometimes u just have to dive into it and what guy above said might happen, cuz by the looks of it there is chance

Dex-chan lover
FWIW from what I can tell the WN ends at the point where chapter 16 is and the author was wondering how to continue it. No idea if the LN goes farther but the manga definitely is going past the point where the WN stops.

@conicalPendulum420 I swear to god NTR is like some kind of brain rotting disease.

@Tatherwood no no that was just a guess, which could happen, I rlly hope dosent happen, but like its such a common trope.... I dont think that would be ntr, cuz... one second though idk how to do spoiler tag so if anyone knows tell me and if u rlly want to know ask someone who read ln or raws that would probably be the best way

Dex-chan lover
@KenKan3ki Yeah yeah, I know it was a guess. It was supposed to be a sarcastic reply, but honestly, I guess I can see it happening too...

As for spoiler, easy way is to click on the button of the crossed eye, 4th from the last (emoji, inverted commas, </> (this thing) AND THEN the eye button.
The actual command is [.spoiler][./spoiler] without the dots.

@Tatherwood thx for the info and ya if u want to read then read man, i would say definitely say try it even if the drama tag is there, bye and have a great day man

Dex-chan lover
To much sugar from this manga. But to much salt in this comment section

Who needs a love rival to push for progress when you've got the dad who sees things better than you do

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or the character design reminds me of SAO??

Double-page supporter
Just found this manga today, it's a good read if you like something wholesome and cute, somehow this series reminds me of horimiya. Some elements of the drama are not done in the best way however, a little bit dragged out but it was resolved quickly and the conclusion is satisfactory.

Some dialogue is a little bit cringe tho ngl, but doesn't necessarily tuned down the mood altogether.

This is sooo good, I love this!
Somehow every single chapter and every single page is enjoyable, the interactions between the characters are really fun too
And the drama it has is not forced and dragged in the slightest, it's pretty realistic if you ask me

And I like how the story focuses on them only, not any other character

Users who are viewing this thread