Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business - Ch. 22 - Conclusion

Well, his mom is clearly stupid and innocent. We know this from the beginning of her story. But that's what make her cute.

And I think that Peril doesn't need any magic power at all in this story. She / he is already so powerful with all his ability right now. Adding it with OP combat skills will kill the story for good.

Not sure if one human brain can be that mess up even when they see the real fact about it.. :v

So fvcking innocent haha
I dont want the cruelty of this world touch her haha

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the mom is really as dumb as she's portrayed in this chapter. It is quite likely that her mom just wants to preserve the harmony, or whatever she can get, of the family.

Accusing Emeralda and providing all those evidence at this point in time is a double edge sword. While it can drive Emeralda out, it will also isolate Paril and mark her as a scheming and dodgy character. This will put a strain on their family's relationship with their retainers and other nobility. This incident will certainly be heard in the noble circles.

In my opinion, Celest is just doing her best to diffuse the situation before it becomes irreparable. She's probably not doing the best job, but by stopping Paril from going further, this matter can be solved in private. Paril is too used to his life as a powerful CEO of a powerful company and forgot that her family neither has the influence nor the capital that she once had. She won't be able to go forward if she scares off people at this point when she and her family have neither the influence nor the money to back her actions.

In politics, before you want to do something grand, you must first have the clout to support your actions. Before that, you should bide your time and gather allies and capital to fulfill your objective. Paril is too hasty at this point due to not wanting to be married off.

Well, Esmeralda will NOT be tossed out. First , she is the mother of 2 of the daughters of Mr. Heroman ( can't really remember his name :p ), especially of his high magic talent putative heir and second, she is from a proeminent noble family and I seriously doubt Mr. Heroman wants to risk the consequences of tossing her out politically wise. What most likely happen is that Esmeralda will be given a slap in the wrist and taken out of managing the family estates ( because something has to be done after that show the MC did ) and maybe, just maybe, Paril will be given some control of it ... if her chibi sister does not try to intervene as the putative heir ( and most likely that will be exactly what it will happen )

@Aichan

Impossible! This is dal young's work! That's too deep of a plot. She wouldn't have had lost her husband's favor could she have thunk like that.

Dex-chan lover
@kuyukotto

Frankly I don't think this is Lim Dal-young's work. It lacks the NTR and wimpy protagonist that Lim Dal-young enjoys pushing on people.

So here's my theory:

Lim Dal-young stole his niece's high school essay and slapped his name on it.

Actually, how come my summon doesn't work like yours anymore? Just have to put the @ right?

Users who are viewing this thread