Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot - Ch. 22 - Lasso (3)

thanks for the chapter, but.. i will have to read everything from the start, don't remember anything about this anymore

Aaaaaaaaa! I beg you to not drop thiiiiiiiissssssssss! I know this one is not as popular as the other transmigration story, but I like ittttttt 😭😭😭

God, I still remember how sad when I knew that the previous was stopped because the raw itself was being stopped. There was no spoiler forum from this story, and not enought people interested to discuss about this story. So thamk you for translating the reboot! Please do it till the latest raw! Pleaseeee!

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, I did like the art of the previous artist, because lets admit it, he's good at drawing sexy gurls, but I do find this story interesting and would like to keep reading it.
I mean, yeah, its written by Im-Dal-Young, so it might have the worst ending known to man (because he's just the worst at writing endings and final arcs), but everything up till the last 10% of the story is usually pretty good.

Human and human life 👁️👄👁️ i feel like there should be more to the translations bc a lot of it makes me scratch my head

Users who are viewing this thread