Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot - Ch. 3 - Defeated Nobility (1)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this time we will get further than her being sent to school

Thx for the translation baby!!! Though true true we do need to know what happens after 34 the second arc basically....thx for translation though.

Double-page supporter
on kaokao 74 chapters, chapter 70 called final battle, chapter 74 was on the 20th of december 2020. kinda want to see it all so how much do chapters cost?

Group Leader
@Silverwyvern
You could read and download all the chapters for free(1 chapter per 2 days), except the last 10 chapters. These 10 chapters cost about 2 bucks in total.
So, not a big money.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking this up but count me in with all the people looking for 2nd arc stories

The reboot plot is exactly the same, no reason to focus on what's been done before

Double-page supporter
The more I see this the more I miss the old artist. That artist was the reason I got hooked on this. Usually I’m ambivalent about web comic and Korean comic.

Scanlator can keep it. Art sucks compared to old, story has no changes and they want us to pay for the retread to get to the new stuff in a year from now?

i've got a sneaking suspicion that the reason they rebooted this is to cuz the MC was an extreme mysoginist in the original.

Users who are viewing this thread