Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot - Ch. 34 - Exiled and...

The father is Trash. Really dude thats the conclusion you reached, what a little bitch. He has done jack shit in this story other than ignoring his 1st wife and daughter while they got abused and humiliated by the 2nd wife. The dude didnt even care when she got poisoned, now he wants to take the moral highground??!!

Honesty hope there is plot where he is killed off cause he adds no value to the plot.

Dex-chan lover
"Parril" should just go to the academy, grow a business and cause that family to ruin.
He has nothing to lose anyway.

For someone that made his own path he is too fixed in the useless head of the family position.

Wow... what a f*cker he saves the territory and you send him away, he should get revenge against all of them, i hope the author makes this a revenge fantasy against everyone of them.

Now then... i see this just as moving the plot forward its really bad! author wasted three chapters just to do this crap? an exposition dump with the father basically explaining why he is screwing MC over?

besides he couldve just said THE SAME THING while laying it down gently but it can be passed as a father being awkward with his daughter.

all in all i dont consider it a bad plot, its just i feel it was poorly implemented and couldve been better, how? i dont know.

Dex-chan lover
i truely wonder what kind of person was Parril before

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely trash father and I hope the story ends with his shit count family being absolutely destroyed. The other daughters dead or depowered and him being removed from power too

The translations are so bad I didn't really understand the father's point. But finally something interesting happening. I've gotten bored of this. Maybe the next arc will have less sexism.

Users who are viewing this thread