Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot

Dex-chan lover
@Demonhearts but the thing is, is this good compare to the previous one ? i mean, like the 1st one was rated 6. its just doubting me to read this one

I'm really hoping that this picks up soon. Because while I've been waiting for the previous one to be updated (I was unaware that it was being continued in a "Re:" version), I had to reread most of the previous(?) story.

I just really want to see Paril go to the academy now....that's all I'm really hoping to see soon.

Double-page supporter
Am i blind? I cant find other chapter it's just 28 and 34
The original that got axed ended at chapter 27 (linked in related) and this reboot's chapter 34 is the same as the old one's chapter 27 content wise.

The translator might have thought that the reboot's chapter 28 would pick up where the original ended and wasn't paying attention, when he noticed his error he skipped some chapters to TL the new version of the last chapter. Though why he didn't jump straight to 35 I don't know.

Fed-Kun's army
@diseaseguy So far its up to chapter 56 or so in the raws, so it probably isn't dropped yet. ("yet", because its an Im Dal Young adaptation). Its also pretty popular. 29 million views (if you trust the stats) of the raw's, so... not bad.

Thank you for picking up my favorite series Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business :Re. I just joined your discord server and I don't see the role for Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business :Re

I hope it will continue to update. Its realy popular in raws i think this manga has not drop yet.

seems like this one went further than the original manwah, good fuck that artist, he never finishes things anyways.

Well, art isn't as good as the previous one, but long last we'll have the rest of the story !
Thanks for picking this up.

Users who are viewing this thread