Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business

@TheGodEmperor
The old version is not updated because this version was canceled. However, the "re" version is under a new artists and isn't canceled. I'm with a group that's working to scanlate the "re" version. Eventually, more chapters will be released.

Dex-chan lover
this is so straight up sexist, it fucking hurts. I felt gross just reading some of the shit that he said. Thank god this shit was cancelled.
theirs nothing wrong with bdsm, but when you categorize whole fucking genders its just gross

the art was so good 😭 I don't even care about the story anymore, I just want to see the characters in that art style...

I gave this story a rating of “1” cuz of how the story ended. Nothing worse than that ending!

what the fuck? the ending is shit. i hate that count??? after his precious daughter was almost assassinated
TWICE and she saved the household from ruin??? HE BANISHES HER?????
fuck this story 0/10 do not read.

The original artist dropped this, so has be picked up and is apparently getting redone from chap 1. I think those raws go up to like ch 55 now?

Definitely a story with sexist elements. Well no, the main character is blatantly sexist. I stayed for the possibility that the character would evolve and turn into anything except a blatant sexist. But..
. it seems the story was dropped
. Oh well, I guess I will try to
find out if it will continue.

the MC is trash and people who hate him in another world is also trash, so basically, trash vs trash whoever win is the bigger trash. TRASHCEPTION.
and here I was hoping he will change and embrace the yuri side since he's physically a girl now.

For those interested this series was rebooted, you can check the related manga on this page. It's ongoing.

For those interested this series was rebooted, you can check the related manga on this page. It's ongoing.
Thanks @sjgt2007 I thought it got axed and was about to just move on without knowing.

Who read this because the cover just looked so trustworthy lol i read it without looked at the tags and when i saw the first ch i was like why the hell it was like this? Did i just press the wrong manhwa? I feel like i'm being fooled

Users who are viewing this thread