Circumstances of a (Temporary) Bride - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@renuac Where do you read the novel? Can you post some spoilers about Fel's birth? I can't wrap my mind about her and the princess looking so much alike and not being blood related.

Contributor
It's fitting that FMC was preoccupied with Potatoes, because this Prince clearly had some kind of Beef with her.

@MianneChan: I've been reading the novel series in Japanese. I don't think it's translated in English. About Fel, where I'm at, it's still a mystery.

Ugh I’ve got a bad feeling the prince and princess lied to her.

Thanks for translating this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
First time seeing Uber as a name of a person

What's with the potatoes being her unit of measure lmao 😂😂😂

Those maids, esp. blackhaired one, are bold.

I have a feeling he was just testing her.
Just a theory, but maybe he met Ferdia before and he's testing to see if she's the the real Sirene or "the double" 🤔

@renuac ooooh thanks for the spoils!

What's with that maid so rude even she's just hostage but she's there as princess Wich higher than that bishi maid I'm sure they will make her starving in the following ch and that scumbag prince it's pissed me off

The kids at the orphanage broke my heart. Aren't they supposed to send word to them. I hope she gets to return to the orphanage

uhm... what? This is the reason why they sent her in replacement for the princess huh. They basically sent her to be killed bcus there is no way that prince is good. Author probs giving him a sob backstory but he's trash.

BITCHHH i don’t care if he’s the greatest villain on earth or has the saddest backstory there is, but i can’t forgive him for laying a hand againts the mc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread