Circumstances of a (Temporary) Bride - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

lkw

I really thought he knew who she really was and was just playing along but no he really doesn't i am sure that was clear in earlier chapters but i dont feel like re-reading

Dex-chan lover
@Rai142005

He probably does. I don't think he's stupid enough to NOT notice all those clues, and the fact that he kinda checked it himself with the "I'm bad with this particular kind of plant" just to see Sirene do the exact same thing the next day.

It’s not like she changes her voice when disguising, why doesnt anybody recognize her voice as the same then? For a sharp person like the prince, surely he’ll notice it right? I wonder if he’s just playing along to see what she’s planning

-_- reading just because hes hot and i like characters with that personality. no doggy cutesy looking and acting male characters. but this shit better go somewhere lol i cannot keep reading this disguise stuff

Haha,i feel lije.he's playing with her or not yet convinced they're the same person.

Isnt it too obvious that fer ask what kind of thing ml doesnt like then CONINCIDENTLY giving it to ml as the princess. Hahahaha

MC YOU'RE MAKING IT OBVIOUS..

thaaank you for the update

I mean almost right away he noticed something was off about her the first night....

Aggregator gang
He defo knows he's her

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread