Citrus + - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Girl obviously in love with Miyabi. Still think it's a dumb reason to go back to the school's policies but whatever.

Oh thank you so much for updating the trans, wonder what will happen to the next chap between Mei and Yuzu after things happen in this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)…

Fed-Kun's army
Alright! It’s a little aggravating for Yuzu to be so naive, but this is the drama I was expecting.

I’d rather enjoy the fluffy moments when they’re earned. Which can happen now that the story can move on to its main hook.

Time for mah bae Mei to start kicking doors! Hopefully...

Fed-Kun's army
She just doesn't want to accept her feelings, so she wants to put back the previous rules to use as armour so she can have some internal excuse to not go full romantic with her.

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch. Nosing around in others private business and refuse to answer any questions. Who the fuck are you in the first place?

Aggregator gang
So many assholes with weird agendas in this school. Doesn't make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly speaking,

Why is there always annoying bitches like this in Yuri related manga ,

Fed-Kun's army
I deadass thought Matsuri was provoking the conservative girl so that she'd get hit/punched by her. And then she can report her violent behavior and get her expelled from her student council position. I thought that was her play but she genuinely looked surprised when the conservative girl raised her hands... Wtf was her game plan lmao

Users who are viewing this thread