Citrus + - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - July 28th

alright, so am i the only one who just went fuck yeaaaaaah when they kissed????????? come on, someone scream with me!!!!! haha yeah im probably just over reacting but then why not. hahaha still a good chapter!

ps. thank you for the chapter!

Group Leader
Everyone is saying top, bottom... Who tf cares? This is so adorable, that it doesn't matter!
Also, no one commented about that ring on the last page.

Why does Yuzu keep on stopping?
They could have had sex two times already.
Like... why are they not having sex when they are both fine with it?

Dex-chan lover
So Yuzu took meis ring by mistake and she has it with all her other jewellery. Classic yuzu

Dex-chan lover
Yuzu, the mood is just right, show her how much you really love her already ! Jeez !! 😣 Stop always holding back, that look Mei-Mei gave you after that ''spell'' was pure eros incarnate ! Also, that was the first chapter in ages with just the two of them having a fun day together and I couldn't be happier about it. They really do have good chemistry, thanks in large part to Yuzu being such a good attentive girlfriend !

The chapter was really nice, and I missed Mei and Yuzu having a whole chapter for themselves. That ending was particularly cute.

I always thought citrus was an overrated manga, but then chapters like these come out and melt my heart down

Double-page supporter
Cheeki Breeki P28

So much more enjoyable when chapters are like this.

Users who are viewing this thread