Citrus + - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - September 24th

Dex-chan lover
4-AD4-EFE1-13-D4-40-B4-8-A4-E-80-EAA054-DEE5.jpg

Supporter
Mei and Yuzu forever❤️

Thank you for the latest updates on Citrus a lot!

Geeee I just....their lives it seems are going to get complicated again....and when I look at them and everything they v been through....geez it never gets easier.... Well I hope one of our most beloved couple will have a beautiful future together, no matter what!

Dex-chan lover
Man what the fuck is this, Saburouta is going back to her roots. Which is not a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
Mei and Yuzu forever❤️

Thank you for the latest updates on Citrus a lot!

Geeee I just....their lives it seems are going to get complicated again....and when I look at them and everything they v been through....geez it never gets easier.... Well I hope one of our most beloved couple will have a beautiful future together, no matter what!
Pretty sure they will, they are the only official couple in the series.. plus the series is centered around them..

Fed-Kun's army
You know what? I like Arata, he seems cool.

Hope he isn't planning anything nefarious; we need more stand-up guys like Udagawa in yuri manga.

Dex-chan lover
From the look of it, i dont mind the new drama, honestly. And since it is about Mei is building something up, even if it not success, it is not something break them up like the first maga.
Just like the previous arc. Let say it go bad and her friend hate her, which is sad but not the end of the worlds and one can moving on

Users who are viewing this thread