Citrus +

I did enjoy reading Citrus. but I always felt Mei's character lacked something. She is too unbalanced once so aggressive then completely passive and naive so I could never figure her out. but maybe that was intended that way. idk

This story seem to move backwards. they made out in the first chapter (in Citrus),... and now (in Citrus +)they're dating and are even engaged and they don't even dare to hold hands or look at each other... the progress of the story feels a bit frustrating. I feel like this series has so much potential and it's being wasted.

I don’t think this should count as incest and Saburouta is doing a good job.

Dex-chan lover
I still dont get why use the incest tag with people not blood related...

Morally, it's complicated.
Legally, it's probably not okay.
Romantically, this shit fire and give the reader diabeetus because it's pretty damn sweet.

Someone needs to fix the chapter positioning. Chapter 12+ is under chapter 1 instead of up top after ch 11. Was very confusing because chapters would come out but not be there, thought they deleted it until I scrolled down more.

chaos will never drop this, they are an awsome team of translators. They always use their Facebook page saying weather they have a citrus chapter or not. I love reading this, I have all the mangas that have been released and I even bough the blu ray dvds. Everybody please keep up the good works.

I'm just asking, does this take place after the proposal and before the wedding? Either way I give this and the one before it a 7/10 (maybe it's a 6/10, but I really like those two manga)

thank god i accidentally bumped into this
i really needed some closure on this series

Group Leader
i still expect some drama despite the lack of the tag.
Since this sets before the marriage, I doubt that no one oppose and just immediately accept it, especially the grandfather.

Users who are viewing this thread