Clandestine Affair - Ch. 1 - A Strange Mirror

Fed-Kun's army
Amazingly good translation and edits, many thanks!
I hope the story matches up with the gorgeous art.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and its truly saying something when a reflection in a mirror treats her better then her husband does.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my godddd the art is even more incredible than the prologue implied, literally breathtaking 😩 I can't imagine how long it took to draw this. Chinese series always seem to be a cut above in the design department but this is setting the bar even higher, like holy shit.

Enough gushing about the art ig, time to eagerly wait for the unappreciated wife/filial daughter to get her chance to be happy. It's a historical piece so I'm not even shocked the husband is an unfaithful piece of shit, treating women as people worth respecting is a foreign language to these dudes lol

AHHH! THE ART IS SO MAGNIFICENT! and yes I have to type it in uppercase to show my appreciation. Anyway, good work my good tl team. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
wtf a long strip manhwa that makes full use of the format by having large, fully detailed scenes? Amazing! It looks gorgeous. And the say gex is already about to happen, can you believe it?

Dex-chan lover
wow..,. this is gorgeous !! i feel so bad for her )): be happy !!

Users who are viewing this thread