Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Ch. 24.1 - Relief and Excitement

Fed-Kun's army
JUST DATE ALREADY WHATS THIS PURGATORY WE ARE DATING WE ARE NOT DATING ZONE
It's "the author needs to drag this out while trying to figure out more story drama to keep their paycheck" sort of thing. It's a fine balance of keeping readers interested just enough, while edging that romance, and keeping the axe away. :V

Dex-chan lover
He's already confirming he wants to go on more dates with her :glee:
Thanks for the new chapter!

Can't even think of a funny comment with how cute and sweet this chapter was
Don't worry. I know exactly what to post for chapters like this:
sigaoWp.png

saucy sauce

Supporter
Anyone complaining about them not dating yet, just wait a couple mor chapter, since this adaptation compressed a lot of things, it should be around 5-10 full chapters ?
There are two more significant story beats after this one (two and a half if we count prep for the Christmas party). Ten is the minimum.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean forgot to mention you don't think that anymore? Isn't that the entire implication of the rest of what you said? So dense he can't even read his own subtext...
Japanese as a language can be ambiguous in its phrasing, and can sometimes require extra clarification

Dex-chan lover
That's the sweet dose of cuteness that I needed. :hearts:
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Yep, she is sleeping...
XD...

N dang, he is smooth...
:win:

Dex-chan lover
I promise, there will be a satisfying resolution to this gray area. But it'll take some drama and some patience.

Shit now I really wanna be spoiled on what happens.

I don't even remember why they're in this grey area. I mean she even forgot they're supposed to be in it and is already thinking of him as her partner

Users who are viewing this thread