Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
umi is so damn cute!!! I’m not sure what dere umi is but I like girls like her a lot! I like kuuderes and derederes as well as air-heads girls so I am worried who to really root for

Supporter
Lol that's the "I'm mad that you're treating me so well while I'm being unreasonable on my own"-nose-pinch-of-affection.
Ya know, everyday stuff.

Contributor
I don't really remember now how Umi feels about Maki now at this point, but in this chapter she's beginning to catch feelings for him if she already hasn't. That was cute. :thumbsup:

I could imagine the gloomy clouds of doubt in her mind being blown away when she learned that he always keeps his Fridays open for her and nobody else.

Supporter
I don't really remember now how Umi feels about Maki now at this point, but in this chapter she's beginning to catch feelings for him if she already hasn't.
Next chapter, she's so entranced by his scent that she a) falls into a deep sleep the moment she snuggles up on his bed, then ditches his mom's offer of sleep clothes in favor of a set of Maki's sweats. She's been quietly into him for a fair bit now, and she's stopped trying to pretend to herself.

Dex-chan lover
Aw yea that's the stuff, inject that shit right into my veins :meguusmug:
:meguusmug::meguusmug:
I gotcha bro
3058341348.jpg

Group Leader
I don't really remember now how Umi feels about Maki now at this point, but in this chapter she's beginning to catch feelings for him if she already hasn't. That was cute. :thumbsup:

I could imagine the gloomy clouds of doubt in her mind being blown away when she learned that he always keeps his Fridays open for her and nobody else.

Pretty sure on the day they went out together shows she already has some kind of interest on him besides friendship when she is on the restroom chosing a lipstick.

Dex-chan lover
I mean makes sense. The whole schtick is that Umi is always compared to Yuu, and they tend to come as a package deal. Umi's anxiety with this lets us assume that Umi has never 'had' anything over Yuu, and that includes friends. Maki is the only person she knows who is closer to her than to Yuu, and she's afraid of that being taken away.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be a big shit show once any of them realize they have feelings. Umi has an inferiority complex, Yuu is absolutely Oblivious, and Maki is just here for the ride lmao. Hopefully it doesnt go completely nuclear but from the way things are going, Umi will probably give away Maki to Yuu at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread