Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 21

In the words of Kuzco, "Oh no its a scary tree." Hahaha i swear people pull knives out in anime i always laugh, this is no different!

Double-page supporter
The suspenseful "to be continued" was unwarranted. We just needed one more panel and that'd be it

Dex-chan lover
@luvicvis: Well its usually in Josei manga's and even in that case, the one with the glasses (who is a good guy) is equally handsome as the bad guy is.

What i was pointing out was, how many series have you seen were the a "glasses wearing guy with freckles" is the good guy and the MC of the series (and not a creepy stakler or rapist).

Aggregator gang
@Xoldin dude was probably a loner and this event was like a trigger for his obcession for her to go to nuts level.
@Morose that's actually a really fucked up thing that botters me in most mangas, being myself kind of ugly and fat is really annoying that most fat people are or the rich dumb and bad people or the nice and funny friend of the mc and ugly people are the bad, it's like it says that ugly people are also bad and that is a hell of a shit thing to make people think.(Sorry, I get kind of fire up talking about these kinds of things lol)

So, I'm guessing that the fallen god is going to use the stalker guy as some kind of battery for him to fight the angel girl or possess him and fight the mc.

Fed-Kun's army
whyyyyyyyyy.

8d1.jpg

Kamiya > a God > an Angel > > > > > > > > > > > > > some pervy fucko with a pocket knife

Supporter
Japanese laws prohibit possession of daggers with blades longer than 2.2 inches, if anyone was wondering. Switchblades are illegal.

Man, he just ha to think it was the mc's fault lol. XDXDXD . So like, who is dis guy?? like wtf is going on right now??

Users who are viewing this thread