Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

already an inconsistency. the guy was left alone because he wasn't in the circle..everyone that was in the circle were suppose to be given skills or whatever for the other world but this guy somehow GOT the skilled even though he wasn't in the circle? come on man...now he can use magic?

well thats obvious. you do realize that i'm talking about the idiot who gave him the power right? i already know that something went wrong and like the many isekai..."someone" always fucks up-thats the reason why people are forced to live in a different world. magic don't just appear out of nowhere in the original world unless it's already there so back then i had two guesses: some incompetent dork screwed up or that the guy learned magic already. i didn't read that far to know if he learned magic from a different source but my main gripe was how the they presented his character. as i read i wanted my mcs to atleast work for the skills or go through some of kind of difficulty before they get strong but what i remembered reading was him taking care of the crisis in a nonchalant way. this really turned me off. i'm not into that kind of easy mode isekai. so the way how the writers presented me the character was the ending strike.

i dropped this manga a while back already and i don't plan to read this trash again. to each their own yah?

Fed-Kun's army
@kanaloa

The god did two actions, not one action with multiple effects, action 1 - unlock entire classes skills, action 2 - expand magic circle and summon everyone inside it.

tldr; the magic circle only was for summoning, not granting powers.

Thiss is what happens when you overdosed on universal
B L A C K P I L L S truths

And hit peak nihilism.

Double-page supporter
A super dangerous terrorist organization that just fled to Japan immediately targets a high school to make demands like common criminals?

If they are that dangerous and big enough to be called an organization then they should be well equipped and with plenty of contacts to handle transport, etc. No?

That feels like lazy uninspired writing from a child. Just make them common criminals trying to make it big, give the school something to be worth targetting, anything would be better than this.

Dex-chan lover
the artist's has a strange flow for his characters' actions (drawing skill)

for the story, it was already the case for the novel, but just put your brain on off and enjoy an OP MC in modern japan without much depth whatsoever 😙

Thanks for the chapter!
LN explains it better but MC got the special skills, etc. unlocked like his classmates because was in same room when spell was cast on the whole room but didn't get transported because summoning formation was a circle with him outside it. If had been a square formation covering whole room to four corners would have been summoned too. Also, that sleep skill he has somehow gains experience and makes him stronger the more he sleeps. Hence how he got to level 93 with no monsters to defeat and his slothful personality. Neck chop is a skill that allows him to do a neck strike with autocorrecting force that knocks the target out without killing them or breaking any bones regardless of how weak they are or how strong he is. Like a Tamer skill or battle skill that does extreme damage but no matter how often use it won't reduce target's HPs below 1 so can weaken them to make capture easier. Old man was one of the police officers involved with his classmates' disappearance case. Will likely be explained better in ten or twenty chapters so will leave it at this.

Guess the classmates who disappeared still haven't defeated the Demon Lord yet or got wiped since none of them have returned yet. Depends on whether it's a "return home with same body/stats had before with only a moment passing" or time passes at slower/same/faster rate in original world as world summoned to. Just brainstorming, will have to keep reading and see if they or word of them pop up in one of the later chapters. Although probably won't be until 50-100ish give or take. Wonder if the god knows or cares missed a hero? In any case,

Double-page supporter
I like the theme. Really like how MC seems like a chill dude too. Hopefully he doesn't get cocky tho.

Users who are viewing this thread