Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
What an assholes goddess. Hope to meet her again and smack some sense into her Kazuma style.

Dex-chan lover
Ok but did he just equate human lives to a bowl of was with extra sides lol 😂

Dex-chan lover
A very interesting uptake of a cliche world-transport scenario :>

He may as well become some kind of lesser deity in this world

Dex-chan lover
[ul]
[li]Protag getting video game powers because he's out of the summoning's AOE is kinda interesting. Then again, this just means this is only turned into another typical manga of a protag getting video game powers... so the author has to do something else to keep things interesting.[/li]
[li]Yeahhhh, I'm not expecting anything stellar here because it's dumb talking about terrorists in the high school infirmary after someone passes out from anemia. Unless those terrorists have something to do with kidnappings, then maybe it's related, but it's probably not. I'm not much of a writer, but it's a poor attempt at "foreshadowing" about terrorists 100% showing up later to hold the whole school hostage.[/li]
[li]Hah there we go, terrorists! Yeah it was obvious this is gonna turn into something of a superhero manga.[/li]
[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
I really like this MC. I was tired of timid MCs that go "What is this power!! i'm a monster...".

yo lets go, an mc that already has power and knows how to use it, and he is intelligent, he also sleeps during class like me, time for some popcorn

@simkalastoforka he gained exp from sleeping.one of his skills let him get exp as he sleeps if im not wrong. They explained the skill in the novel but they skiped it here. sry for my bad english tho

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. I thought the premise was interesting, but this really is some awful garbage.

So he was outside the range of the summoning circle, but still somehow got all the cheat skills.
And he runs into a girl who is afraid of men, is good at "scavenging", and apparently wants to ride his cock after one trip to the infirmary.
He somehow got even more cheat-skills and a ton of levels from living an ordinary Japanese schoolkid life.
Oh, and the best bit: His school is coincidentally invaded by terrorists who then want an escape helicopter. I mean sure. You and the guys just invade a school with guns then decide "actually, I don't want to be here!" so you now need a helicopter to escape after having achieved nothing whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread