Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Ok that's enough, time to move on now, the past few chapters have just been them two with her obvious bro-complex, tbh, these past few chapters could get the own arc titled Bro-con Arc

Bunch of uncultured swine below whining about Wincest pay no attention my fellow men of culture

at first, I thought this could be funny, an non-isekaied hero in the normal world, but not even ten chapters in and how many tropes have gotten fulfilled, beginning from his waaayyy to op being, I mean if even trained pros are only lvl 2-3, then how come he is lvl 90?!? also being able to create every new magic is way to plot convenient, then yeah sure the guy-fearing girl feels safe with him after she even thought him dangerous, sure..., from all possible places the terrorist had to pick his school and now this nearly incest, liking your brother and feeling protected, fine, and vice versa but not again, why has it to be so often either (nearly) incest, pedophilia or criminally harassing females (sometimes also from another female), and sure, while he looks nice, the three bullies should have been just confused, maybe embarassed or afraid, not fangirling

it's sad that with that much harassment if you punch those guys you're in the wrong
like seriously do they just get to get off every time they pull those stunts?

Aggregator gang
You know, I like the quiet characters but since it’s a sister thing it’s gotta be a no from me

@buecherwurmin think it probably because of the creation skill that hes lvl 90 i mean he did say "what if theirs a skill that can make me string by sleeping" so pretty much this sums up and i think he got it because he dreams a lot.(probably)

But yeah it is just to convenient especially because of the time skip that right from the start the reader would be confused instantly because the skill was just said and then one year later super op mc is born but then i can probably sum that the author would probably have thought that rather than making a really long and unusual training scenes ill just skip it to 1 years later so yeah thats how i think

Users who are viewing this thread