Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
@Jinyo Since she didn't specify that his parents were her aunt and uncle, then it's possible that they are both from a big family line, and they're more like 2nd or 3rd cousins. I mean, I have a fairly large family and I have cousins who have children, making those children my second cousins...I think? Large families like that where distant cousins know each other aren't that uncommon, although I suppose it depends on the country and the state/province.

Regardless, these two are still related by blood, but depending on how distantly related they are then it isn't as much of an issue genetically speaking. Ethically, however, it's a bit questionable. At least neither one of them is taking advantage of the other and are both good people, so if anything does come from this it'll be fine.

Group Leader
Things that happened in this chapter:
1. NBO drop
2. Harem route unlocked

Double-page supporter
The moment they met I went back and check if this has a harem tag and I'm glad it has. Time to ara ara both of them.

@Svelandria doesn't that make them first cousins once removed? I think second cousins are something different....maybe. all that confused me. Lol

Either way I knew my mother's cousins who's children are my age and they recently had children. So however that works out, I also know extended distant relatives.

It's also entirely possible that only distant family was alive to take him in whether he knew them or not.

Double-page supporter
+1 to the list of authors that don't have balls... aiai...

@Darkmint13 - you are sort of right: a first cousin is the child of your aunt/uncle - first once removed would be one generation different from you(although that does not include aunt and uncle), which would be if your first cousin had children, the children would be your first cousin once removed - second cousin is if your great aunt/uncle had children who had children, and so were of the same generation as you, but as you and your cousin are not the 'first generation' of cousins, you are thus the second - third cousin is that but with great great aunt/uncle

ok... i might not be totally correct on this, but i am like 99% sure i am right

It's actually simpler than it sounds. All you gotta do is count the number of steps up and down between direct ancestors/descendants. So for example, 2 up (your grandparents) then 1 down (your grandparents' children) are your aunts/uncles.

2 up 2 down is first cousins
3 up 3 down is second cousins
4 up 4 down is third cousins, and so on

How "removed" works is to look at the smaller number between the up and down, and then take the difference between them. So 5 up and 8 down would be the same as 8 up and 5 down. Between 5 and 8, the smaller number is 5 (fourth cousins) and the difference is 3 (three times removed). So both people would be fourth cousins three times removed to each other. Anything with the smaller number being at least 2 is some kind of cousin.

All that said, you can go look this up yourself by googling consanguinity. In culture, law, and genetics, 7 total steps (such as 3 up 4 down which is second cousins once removed) is far enough to be considered not related anymore. I doubt MC and his stepsister are that far apart, though.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.. ok then, goodbye people?
Hope you find your cup of coffee soon.
I'm moving onward :>
gotta know what happened to those guys.

"We're step-siblings" is the code phrase for:
free.jpg

you can tell by the two '0's before the '9' that there are going to be between 100 and 999 chapters

"Step-brother I'm stuck". I always find this type of stuff super uncanny. It's either the author catering to the public's twisted tastes or projecting his own. Either way it's awkward at best and disgusting at worst.

Double-page supporter
What a bunch of virtue-signalling dullards. Go back to reading One-Pice you plebs.

Users who are viewing this thread