Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Wht tho? Cant you just leave and be done with it? Why not leave so you won't be intruders anymore? I get that plot's gotta plot but at least give ua a good reason to move it along

Dex-chan lover
mangaka was just like :"haha take this beach episode with tentacle monster now if you get what you wanted disperse already dont bother me for another month"

Double-page supporter
Bruh. Like 6 pages after a month. Either the mangaka is dying or the manga ain't sellin

Dex-chan lover
@DaFuxas or the translator only release once a month... Why blame the author when the translator released two part of the same chapter with one moth between the two?
This is probably a weekly manga with how short it is.

Contributor
Really? 8 pages? Dude, those crap manhuas had at least 10, comes out around once or twice a week, and it's fcking colored

Manga ain't sellin?

Fed-Kun's army
A month for this piece of shit, yikes. I was debating on keep reading it, but fuck this.

Contributor
8 pages... after a month and then even this useless japan only fetish content... fucking bastard...

Yq all saying it ain't selling so only 8 pages and here we are just looking at chapters for free so just go watch some others and look at this one once a month

Users who are viewing this thread