Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

In my opinion, the art is nice and I personally don't think that the plot is as bad as everyone is saying it is. I'd rate it a solid 7.8/10

Eight pages of content after a month, what the hell? This deal is getting worse every month.

Come on almost 7 I don’t understand why it doesn’t have a 7 it’s really a decent manga

two untranslated chapters, and also the raws haven't been updated in a year and a half. Super sad considering how great this comic is, I love the "being able to use status/system to learn skills and get stronger but in the modern world instead of an isekai" type manga. There are also a lot of manhua with the same theme, but they're not nearly as good and are usually filled with masculinity propaganda, so the few manga that have this kind of topic (like this manga and "I Got a Cheat Ability in a Different World, and Became Extraordinary Even in the Real World.") are a real treat.

Dex-chan lover
The premise is intriguing but the execution is meh. I think I just got turned off because it's your generic OP MC with a harem. To the point that it's predictable. New girl is introduced, and you can betcho ass she will be part of his harem. I just wish they made this into something really nice where MC gathers people who are loyal to him without being in love with him. Plus, if they only made the mystery of how monsters keep on appearing in his world, it would have been great. But no, they just made it super simple and instead, focused on the new girl being "inspired" by the hero.

Users who are viewing this thread