Class-goto Shuudan Teni Shimashita ga, ichiban Tsuyoi Ore wa Saijaku no Shounin ni Gisouchuu - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Wow..
So even in the other world,
People of earth still Trash

MC you should kill them to save trouble in the future

This is a pretty bad manga, but thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Always appreciate the hard work. While the story so far is rather cliche, I like the currently light tone of the series.

Its a freking isekai so of course its trashy buuuuut i like the tone of it so if theirs alot of killing in this then im in

Dex-chan lover
I guess 5 int in this case means super easy to intimidate.

Speaking of 5 int level, the author would probably use that to make the mc dense as fudge

Weren't we promised a tsundere? She seems more like an affectionate childhood friend

Group Leader
@Coronad21 his int was always 5, its the only thing he didn't disguise (i presume because you can't make your stats higher then what they are with disguise, although idk if that's explained or not. still haven't gotten that far yet)

Group Leader
@Icryalot we'll see when i finish up more chapters (it's a slow process, still took me a few days to translate this chapter from my previous one), still waiting to see the succubus wife come into the picture.

wait a minute, how did last time he defeat demon lord with int 5?? his magic won't be effective and his mp capacity will be low. how?

Group Leader
@theowww he one punched the demon lord last time, every stat besides his intelligence is 9999 because OP MC Go Brrr

Takayama's stats
HP: 9999
MP: 9999
Attack: 9999
Magic: 9999
DEF: 9999
Luck: 999
INT: 5

Dex-chan lover
If only this MC have a reflexive action against killing intent and suddenly boom that snob head got destroyed by a pebble

Dex-chan lover
@Taxingcorn117 I'm a novice myself but I'll help explain

The おごおおお with all characters having double ticks, the double ticks (dakuten?) are used to emphasize. Much like how we use exclamation mark (!) for screams. Or when we write a story, our character scream in pain, and we just want to bold and enlarge the scream texts.

https://japanese.stackexchange.com/questions/32622/dakuten-used-in-non-standard-ways-like-with-vowels

So it's like "OGHOOHH!!!!" scream of being kissed in the face by a fist, in surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread