Class-goto Shuudan Teni Shimashita ga, ichiban Tsuyoi Ore wa Saijaku no Shounin ni Gisouchuu

Group Leader
just a small update, still working on chapter 3. been busy irl and haven't had as much free time as when i did the first 2 chapters. chapter should be done by monday by the latest, assuming irl doesn't throw anything else at me. (friday for me atm)

It sounds extremely cliche and yet..... it feels like it could actually pull it off better than most similar stories.

edit after ch 3: I hope MC-kun pulls his head in and starts flexing his powers to shut mouths and make it clear he doesnt want to be involved with any of their shit or plans. If he doesnt, then it'd just be a promising idea ruined by a mentally weak moron-kun.

Thank you for your time and work translating this! Seems like it'll be an enjoyable read.

@TaxingCorn117...
Thanks for the effort of scanlating this for us! For those of us who love isekais (even if everyone else whines that they're cliche), we appreciate it.
Keep up the good work! 😊

Dex-chan lover
oh boy, another "hide my power" mc. ffs just flex once, just fucking once to the kingdom and tell them to fuck off, then do your own thing.

Dex-chan lover
Very boring, very overused, the arts half baked. There's nothing good about this manga. If the mc would just be at least a normal or a bit abnormal person instead of a wuss and a complete loser it would be way better. If he wouldn't hide so much that he wouldn't be treated like dogshit would be nice. Just so tired of the same and the same setting and same mc traits. It's almost like every author has a gun to his head to make the same,boring,dry,cliche,stupid mc with no redeeming qualities.

Group Leader
If you'd like to help reduce the amount of time it takes for a new chapter to release, join my discord channel (it's new so bear with me for mistakes with how it's set-up if something went wrong) it takes alot of work to do all 20+ paged chapters on my own, and the more people that could help the quicker we can catch up with the raws and potentially pick up other manga that haven't been picked up.

https://discord.gg/kSS8Hxs

From title and synopsis alone, those already indicated that this is an absolute beyond trash and shit.

thank you taxingcorn, it's a job well done. in this pandemic you are doing a great job. ignore all the worse comment and only focus on the positive side.​

CTD

4/10 terrible plot its so cringe dude if youre that strong then kill the demon king and then do whateever the hell u want cuz ur that strong

Group Leader
We all know the cliched unintelligent protagonist, but this one really leans in on it by telling you straight up what to expect, huh.

Group Leader
I am aware this story is garbage, but i'm alright with that. i know it's nothing special and it doesn't need to be. Some people (like me) read all these isekai even if they're trash because we are just that kind of people. I'll just keep working on this series at a steady pace, and at some point we'll hopefully catch up to the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread