Class no Bocchi Gal wo Omochikaeri Shite Seisokei Bijin ni Shite Yatta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
the chain of events following the last few pages is just , chef kiss 👌. had me laughing like an idiot at work. i ponder on how these two (especially the MMC) is going to explain their situation and , that. thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Aoi pouting is cute~
Thanks as always for the sl, Galaxy Degen!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
dont panic about something you didnt even do bro youll only make it worse
It's pretty natural a teenager would panic. Especially since he's so adamant about their scheduled separation that he doesn't even want to imagine becoming a couple with Aoi. If you overanalyse the situation somewhat, it seems to indicate he's not interested in Aoi romantically, but he's prepared to have sex with her.

Edit: That being said, Aoi is showing zero tact by just sitting there with the box in her hands. That seems to indicate she's not totally opposed to it. Otherwise she would have put it away, when hearing someone's coming, and pretended she never saw anything.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty natural a teenager would panic. Especially since he's so adamant about their scheduled separation that he doesn't even want to imagine becoming a couple with Aoi. If you overanalyse the situation somewhat, it seems to indicate he's not interested in Aoi romantically, but he's prepared to have sex with her.

Edit: That being said, Aoi is showing zero tact by just sitting there with the box in her hands. That seems to indicate she's not totally opposed to it. Otherwise she would have put it away, when hearing someone's coming, and pretended she never saw anything.
yea its not natural at all cuz in my country we dont do this shit and we joke around like kids, cultural differences i guess.

Supporter
Ah yes, two of the laziest twists that every single one of these types of series throw in happening in one chapter. Wonder what manga writers would do if they actually had an editor that wouldn't let them do lazy shit like this.

Dex-chan lover
So what's the odd that little sis here knows/recognize Aoi as bro's childhood crush, or at least eventually figure that little truth out?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, two of the laziest twists that every single one of these types of series throw in happening in one chapter. Wonder what manga writers would do if they actually had an editor that wouldn't let them do lazy shit like this.
If lazy shit in the plot was forbidden, the whole genre would die out, seeing as how it's entirely based on formulaic bullshit like MMC being lauded for doing what's essentially normal because everyone else in FMC's biography prior has been an incredible turd.

Dex-chan lover
Screwed? No, you aren't. Mostly because you're an idiot (ie typical shounen HS MC).

Users who are viewing this thread