Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

W translator. Idc if his name's all over the place we are deadass leeches of the new age who are absorbing free content. If he puttin it out first he stay winning. Best believe he putting his mark on it 💯💯 Put some respect on his name 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

Dex-chan lover
working alone but releasing reasonably fast ...:thumbsup:😊.thanks for the translation brother

Dex-chan lover
Ease up guuuys. For a scanlation done alone its pretty nice Id say. Also we're readin it for freeeeee . . . . . so . . . . yeah

Thanks for the scanlatiooonn!! (⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ

Dex-chan lover
My money is on it being his cousin coming to confirm her suspicions in earlier chapters.
I'm gonna just have to wait till someone else puts this out the guy who translated this buts his name in every photo to where it actually disturbed the reading. so shameless
To be honest, I only noticed it once when it was super obvious on page 6. Going back to read again just to it into a game of Where's Waldo

Fed-Kun's army
Didn’t actually notice the watermark until I read the comments section. Honestly feels pretty funny yet fun. Feels like a puzzle where you spot it. Quite creative placements.

Users who are viewing this thread