Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
read this chapter quite awhile back. this chapter played with my heart a little bit

Dex-chan lover
Some really nice pages this chapter; page 11 is gorgeous, and bits of the metaphorical chains actually making it to the real world in the last panel on page 10 is a nice touch :)

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
What a smooth criminal, all of this was planned out just to force her to admit how she really felt. Himari is really something though, she took that hit and bounced back even harder, Akane might have some serious competition in the future if this is how she’s going to play.

Though judging by Akane’s response, it seems she won’t be taking this lying down. That’s her husband after all, no way in hell she’s going to let someone else take him from her. Yeah I was also right about her not accepting the cheating, sure it’s just on paper, but they’re still married, and even if she doesn’t want to admit it, or hell she doesn’t even really understand what she’s feeling, but she really does love him a lot.

Saito on the other hand is one smooth bastard, from the whole date set up, to him pulling her into a date, and then essentially proposing with the whole ring thing. His problem isn’t that he can’t be honest, it’s that he has trouble discerning Akane’s true feelings. But when he knows what she wants, he can easily deliver.

Still not admitting Shisei was right all along, especially not since she was the one who told Saito to confirm Akane’s true feelings.

Oh and I just barely got the “chest” thing, it took until the word and image lined up for me to realize that the chest with chains around it, was literally her chest. It’s a goddamn pun, now I wonder what the pun in Japanese was.

Users who are viewing this thread