Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.1

Dex-chan lover
Why are they going on about as if he's the lucky one?

It's not that her love is too strong; it's that her control is too weak.

"Pair of idiots."
Yup. Mostly her and her incessant accusations.

Dex-chan lover
“Her loving me could be an issue in the future.”

He’s fully expecting they’re going to spend their future together now. No wishy washy feelings here. Complete acceptance.

Dex-chan lover
These pair of idiots man, if only Akane could just be honest, though it’s a bit cute how despite herself everyone (except Himari apparently) can tell exactly what she’s thinking.

The two of them had more fun on their date then they probably expected, but it’s all thanks to Saito making the effort. If he didn’t try, none of this would be happening, Akane would just continue lying to herself and feel miserable, this way she’s still lying to herself but isn’t miserable, and she’s starting to open up little by little.

Looks like her ring has been found, she really wants it by the look of things. Wouldn’t surprise me if Saito had the available income to buy it for her, even if it’s just barely. The man is really competent when it comes to these things, he was probably saving up for months, or he might have a side job we don’t know about. Either way, his wife wants a ring, she’s getting a ring.

Let’s all appreciate the effort he puts in, my lord, Akane is adorable, but if it was anyone else she would be getting literally nowhere. I can’t help but feel bad for Himari, it’s obvious that she puts in just as much effort into her relationships as he does. And had it not been for Akane and the strange relationship the two share, let’s be honest, Himari would win hands down. He isn’t giving her any ground because he knows what that would do to Akane, and how it might put a huge strain on everyone’s relationships.

In a way he might be scared to even try going out with Himari, because deep down he knows he would probably enjoy it, and once that happens his current life, and his potential future would be in jeopardy.

Users who are viewing this thread