Class Shoukan ni Makikomareta Kyoushi, Hazure Sukiru de Kikai Shoujo wo Shuuri suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Truth And The Ending

Double-page supporter
goofy ass 'i wont kill the villain because i will not stoop to his level' trope. though in the author's writing, that asshole's fucked already; in reality, exposing him to the public wont stop what he's doing. he'll just move elsewhere just do it all over again because he obviously has shitton of funds to restart again. it'll be just a minor setback.

fuck that dog ass im the shounen justice man trope. just kill the dude man no need to be so pretentious.

Dex-chan lover
goofy ass 'i wont kill the villain because i will not stoop to his level' trope. though in the author's writing, that asshole's fucked already; in reality, exposing him to the public wont stop what he's doing. he'll just move elsewhere just do it all over again because he obviously has shitton of funds to restart again. it'll be just a minor setback.

fuck that dog ass im the shounen justice man trope. just kill the dude man no need to be so pretentious.
True. One can't truly call themselves "peaceful" unless they are capable of great violence. If they're not capable of great violence, they're not peaceful, they're harmless.

Kindness and forgiven preached by a character who has gone through hell and back, leaving trails of blood and tears with every steps he took would carry weights greater by magnitudes rather than someone who has never even get their hands dirty for their own sustenance. This MC fell into the latter, I guess.

Double-page supporter
The panel with he evil guy looking at catgirl is so amazing

Dex-chan lover

Ohh.. So you dont know how dangerous an angry mob can be. I believe he cant even step away from that spot, not to mention run away with his money.

Dex-chan lover
True. One can't truly call themselves "peaceful" unless they are capable of great violence. If they're not capable of great violence, they're not peaceful, they're harmless.
I don't think that being willing and able to rip someone's arm off counts as "harmless". He didn't scold the waifu-bot for doing so, so he at least is willing to let her do what needs to be done. That said, shedding a tear for people who were going to rob and murder him is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i don't think the merchant is gonna be alive after getting jumped by the people but they didn't go any further of whats the dude's fate

Double-page supporter
Ohh.. So you dont know how dangerous an angry mob can be. I believe he cant even step away from that spot, not to mention run away with his money.
you have a point but the author decided to make it that way. im just irritated that the mc bowed and let the man free(didnt kill him directly). who know's if that man will survive(he definitely will not because of the author) or not but that's just asking for a future problem(revenge) to happen. ive read and watch stuffs that made it worse for the mc because theyve refused to kill the villain when they had the chance to and it's a pretty common trope as well.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm is this cat lady stupid or its actually appropriate for her to be like that cause shes young? Her showing obvious signs as if she found something out might be appropriate but why did she think that sensei can save them? cause she might have a crush on him or its cause hes a sensei and is a figure to be relied on for them? maybe it is appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread