Class Ten'i de Ore dake Haburareta no de, Doukyuusei Harem Tsukuru Koto ni shita

@MothproofAcorn
If this were a hentai, I wouldn't complain. The problem is that this manga actually expects people to cheer for the loser who just proved his classmates right. It fails as a hentai and it fails as narrative. It has no place actually being adapted.

It's another one in the unfortunate trend of MCs getting absurd powers and abusing them with zero consequences, yet removing with surgical precision anything that might even resemble a threat to their lazy, degenerate way of life. Surely you've seen them before. "World is in danger? I don't give a damn, I'll relax with the cute princess knight who is madly in love with me for some reason." "Someone says I'm wrong? That person is an evil bastard with a hidden agenda and it's totally acceptable for me to kill him."

It's hated not because of the sex but because it's a smut version of the usual isekai tropes, which somehow just makes things worse.

EroLightNovels,,, haaah, I just love them especially NTR...
My favorite was "Yume to Utsutsu no Naka de Nandomo Okasareta Shimaitachi"(Sisters), even now,
and I did like magical princess makina. lets's just put that aside.
I did like this way back before but it lack intensity, btw this one has its own doujin game if I remember correctly
In current hentai, this one is underwhelming.
This manga is much milder than the original novel.

So the ruler of the country is a
Queen
!?!?
And a
loli and an elf!!!!!!!
The MC is going to tap isn't he?

I'm guessing Warkinss is planning to use the MC's power to
overthrow the royal family so he can charge or maybe he is in league with the demon lord

The rapist the manga. He is a pathetic excuse of a human being. A damn dog turned human can do a better job then him.

Lmao this is like a hentaī doujin that bypassed mangadex. But in the other hand, it's pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
MFW reading the comments
hqdefault.jpg

this is great, mangodex's readers at it's finest
keep the salt coming in, I need some more for my popcorn

Dex-chan lover
I didn't get much of the plot but, I rated 10/10 just to piss em' off... Keep the tears draining.

Dex-chan lover
5.7? I'm expecting every isekai-op-mc-slave-harem to be shit but wow, didn't expect it to be this bad

@Isekaijin so you mean he’s acting like a normal human being right? A regular person wouldn’t have the gay morals, or beta personality that most isekai/harem protagonists have. To me it’s kinda refreshing to see someone who doesn’t act like an isekai copypasta protagonist. In an unfamiliar setting like that where you could be killed at anytime it’s natural instincts to kill someone if you think they will get in your way, it’s actually more realistic for a real human being to want to abuse their power if they are all of the sudden gifted a massive amount of it, and most real people don’t give a fuck about saving the world. Also, we’re four chapters in lol so idk maybe you’ve read the light novel but at the point we’re at in the manga it could go anywhere besides the “op protagonist has everything go his way route,” hell it could go the light yagami route and be a story about how he turns into more and more of a sociopath until he’s eventually killed.

Fed-Kun's army
@VF89 Eh, schaden is fine but it becomes dumb and self destructive when you go out of your way to manufacture it. It lacks karmic punch.

Good schaden: Jerk slips and falls.
Bad schaden: Jerk slips and falls because you oiled the floor, then some nice grandma slips and busts her ass.
Good schaden: You get arrested for oiling the floor.

@MothproofAcorn
Curiosity got the best of me and without more context than the manga I went and read the latest translated chapter of the WN.

Just a thing. Don't go assuming it's the "normal reaction", even under those circumstances, to jump at the chance to abuse magical slavemancy powers. It's not a matter of "gay morals". Also this behavior is depressingly common in isekai despite what you say about it being refreshing, which just shows how new you're to the genre.

Feel free to dismiss it with an "okay boomer" if you want.

@Isekaijin
Ah gotcha so you were speaking from a perspective further in the story than I am. About the “gay morals” I’ve just seen like 15 isekai protagonists with the exact same mentality towards things when they approach conflict, where they try to take the absolute best possible path when reality wouldn’t work out that way at all and it’s just a trait that has come to annoy me, probably wasn’t necessary to add in my response though. With regards to the slavemancy I more just meant that it would be fairly normal to abuse that. Obviously I’d like to think that humans and specifically myself would be better than that but if you look at history it seems like when people get power thrust into them out of nowhere they tend to abuse it more often than utilize it responsibly. For example, there’s like one Caesar [the guy who became the dictator of Rome because they asked him to in order to defeat their enemies who then relinquished that power on his own because he believed in democracy (I hope I have that right lol)] for every 50 Stalins/Kim Jung Uns/ Hitlers/Khameneis etc. Also, I’ve read quite a few isekais (like at least 20-30ish) and I’ve only seen these “I’m gonna do whatever I want, fuck everyone else” character mindsets like two or three times, I must have just missed the a lot of them if it’s a common thing.

Btw “ok boomer” jk 😝

Thanks for the genuine response without flaming me btw, usually when people disagree here they start throwing insults at each other, nice to know not all people are like that.

Dex-chan lover
Well his classmates were correct about shunning him cause he is clearly a rapist

Dex-chan lover
The disparity in rankings fall between mostly 10 stars and a 1.

I dunno, am I gonna read this? hahaha I bet ye.

Users who are viewing this thread