Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Well... In tbis kind of situation, the shady-est one is the only one you cloud trust, just keep checking for the possible risks, and it will be fine.

Dex-chan lover
A loli elf. XD This smells of crime. Btw. didn't the king just grew old since the human lifespan is less than elven lifespan?

Thanks for update!

Double-page supporter
So MC just learned that even with his powers, he can't really trust his girls. Just right now they brought someone dangerous. And they are lucky that he didn't try to kill MC.

Thanks for the chapter!
Is it me or did it seem like the queen wasn't that concerned about learning their names? Also, considering how corrupt the ones in charge are I'm beginning to wonder if the Demon Lord is really a threat or just an excuse to trick the heroes into killing all the demons so the kingdom can take over their lands. Granted most governments have most of the top leaders corrupt and more interested in getting their way than doing their job properly or the country, but even so these guys are really pushing on getting benefits and don't seem too concerned about the Demon Lord, or at least not enough to consider him/her an imminent threat. Like deliberately trying to bestow a specific gift on someone they kidnapped for their own ends, and because they screwed up they want to kill the MC to cover up their mistake. Also, the whole castle locking away skills seems like a counter measure specifically targeting summoned heroes rather than demons. After all, if demons invaded the castle how the heck are the heroes suppose to fight them off without skills? Wouldn't be surprised if being able to return home was a complete lie just to get the heroes to fight.

Double-page supporter
I thought for a second the leaves he stepped on on p26 was the butterfly and I was gonna lose my shit

Double-page supporter
@Leo80221 nah, he probably is, the queen probably used to be the demon king's wife too and appraisal is locked for these exact reasons.

Something tells me the king is just old. And the queen is either really, really old and can't have children or a trap.

Dex-chan lover
Pshaw! You need more than wig, suit, and gloves to be a butler.
You also need to be waterproof, fireproof, slash/stab/pierce/bludgeonproof, bulletproof, and can shatter boulder with bare hands, at the very minimum.
And don't forget the art of brewing tea!

Dex-chan lover
Absolute Creation or Sexual Lunatic? (both are OP and broke tbh)

NAH FAM, ENSLAVE ALL IT GOES.

---

Tsk, with that sealing thing, it'll be hard to turn the queen into a familiar.
And I guess this is what Warkinss is planning.

But ngl, Warkinss look sharp (actually very sharp), specially his butler and our MC.

--

he looks like a mage professor or an elf guild master.

The garbage writing combined with the rather rough but still legible TL truly makes this a work of art. All we are missing are the quality of scans from the early Berserk chapters to make this the next Mona Lisa.

Users who are viewing this thread