Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
Did my eyes deceiving me???
A moment ago when Hibiki was naked, she have nipples drawn on her boobs, but as soon as Sakuya (tanned blonde) was naked, she had censored nipples in her boobs.

So, which one is correct??? Censored, uncensored or semi censored?

I got a question for those who are still reading this/read the novel (if there's one)

My question is: Did his ability mind control them into loving him? Like in the beginning the girls didnt seem interested in him, but once he used the skill, they cant resist him? Im a bit confused on how his power works so if someone can explain it to me, thx !

@ArcTicKronos I think that his skill makes the girls fall in love with him in higher levels. I think there was a chapter where he discussed that he will use the skill to conquer the girls, but use the skill at a low enough level to make them not fall in love.

@hartex92 it's a redraw or a decensored. the actual one looks different. volume raws are uncensored but there's nothing floating around.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if I've said this before but I like how they did with the censor thing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread