Classmate Relationship?

Contributor
idk if it's just me or if it's cause this is still a new site, but pages 3 and 4 won't load

Group Leader
Ch. 1 should only have pages 1 to 3 plus the credits, I don't know why there was a random "page 4" inserted into it. I'll reupload the chapter when I can.

Contributor
@Serin Since age 4 is titled "x4.__macosx" (as opposed to say, "x4.png") so it's just some silly hidden stuff you're getting in the zip file from using Apple's default archive utility. I don't really do macs much but I assume getting a third-party archive utility would solve the problem...

Thank you to translators for putting effort into translating this manga for us to enjoy! many thanks <3

Dex-chan lover
I had a moment where I wondered why I hadn’t read this lately, but then I remembered that I didn’t want to

@Thrembs
My thoughts exactly. I used to enjoy reading this and now even when I have nothing else to read I avoid it.
Dropping it now.

Emotionally wrought side arc almost jumped the shark before leading back to main ship, which is now sweeter without becoming empty fanservice. Glad I stuck with this.

Group Leader
@ilaya Tbh, I don't know either. I wasn't in the group when they first started Classmate Relationship. I will soon be re-QCing all old chapters once this project is finished. You'll have to give me some time since I'm the only Quality Checker in the group.

@Nicoreeni Ah! Sure, sure. I only contacted you since you're the most recent uploader, no pressure :>

I'm literally in love with this.
The relationship between Ah Shu and Fang Tang it's just amazing(I would love to have a relationship like theirs lol), if you like cute and funny BL, in my opinion that's one of the most beautiful. 🥺
Then I thank so much the people who translated and work at it! ♡

Read the last set of chapters, finally uploaded after months. Not worth the wait - I'm unfollowing. The main story is now as boring and useless as the second story has always been. Bye, bye fang tang!

Users who are viewing this thread