Classroom of the Elite - 2nd Year Arc - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Room 18

Double-page supporter
yeah

he said the 2nd part will be released july 15th as bait for ppl to come visit his homepage

Group Leader
yeah

he said the 2nd part will be released july 15th as bait for ppl to come visit his homepage
I'm just tired of people ripping my scans and removing all credits so it's either this way or huge watermarks. It's still free on my patreon.

Dex-chan lover
5 months for 15 pages is real ruff
anyhow who does this missy think she is?
she's not even halfway through her first year and she already knows who is and who isn't suitable

i get its her opinion
its a stupid one
all i can assume is there's no way she would be written to this much of a self centered rat and the author's got a good explanation ahead

For the people asking for spoilers, I haven't read the Manga raws but have read the novel.

She holds a grudge against him because of something that happened outside of the school. Her best friend killed himself due to events caused as a result of Mcs actions and she blames him. Nothing happens in this arc after this and they just give the test and pass.

Woah. Never knew that they release 2nd year arc separately from the 1st year.
Is this manga monthly release?

Group Leader
Woah. Never knew that they release 2nd year arc separately from the 1st year.
Is this manga monthly release?
Monthly-ish if there's no delays or breaks. It should start releasing monthly again from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread