Classroom of the Elite

Is it me or every character basically looks the same...

I have a really hard time differentiating between most of them...

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

18055.png

Aggregator gang
I mean, everyone seems to agree the novel is the better version of the three. In my opinion, the pacing of this manga is terrible.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand this one, the story, the characters feel too forced like there's no cause and effect just the effect and things happen cus the author wants them to.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me where am i supposed to start after watching the anime? or better start from chapter 1 if there was a lot of stuff cut?

Power Uploader
Oh fuck.. The LN is really good (explains things really better).. But, sadly the official TL is still only at v06...

Manga covers nearly all the major events in LN which makes it a really good adaptation but, in 3-4 pages of manga it covers nearly 1 part of a chapter (1 major event).. So, the huge amount of data is compressed in really small size which makes it a little bit hard to follow through and takes up a lot of brain processing power..

If anyone wants to start reading the novel but don’t want to read the older part again.. Here’s some info you’ll like:

Manga Ch. 7 - End of vol. 1 of Novel
Ch. 15 - End of vol. 2
Ch. 27 - End of vol. 3

@AthK

Try searching for confused translations, they translated up to vol. 12 atm, and yeah the novel its pretty damn good

Power Uploader
@Naaash For novels, I prefer official English (if there is) coz, most of the fan translations of novels are Machine Translations with proofreading.. So, sometimes it makes a totally different meaning...

Fyi, novels are easy to machine translate.. Because, unlike manga, They have a single font written in uniform lines.. So, you can easily OCR whole novel and translate it..

Users who are viewing this thread