Cleaner K

This series would probably be quite good, but it's comically difficult to find much on it.

Mangatoon doesn't even officially list it if you search for it, it seems about...5 or so chapters have been released over on Mangatoon with very light censoring done,

if the cop (chapter 4) like this i would kidnap and destroy his family first to be honest, so he could feel to be bitten by a mad dog

Double-page supporter
Holy shit. Its been a long time since something I read made mw this angry. Well done 신진우.

Thank you translators, for your work.

Contributor
Why are ALL of the images different size? And the quality of the images is terrible.

Group Leader
Someone got rightly upset after receiving a batch of dirty ketamine. “I want shards and needles! No lumps of 2FDCK!”

Dex-chan lover
This is a like John Wick and Taken got mixed together. Gimme more.

Dex-chan lover
Looked at the raws, and I'm looking forward for more just because this is not your typical revenge story where
the protagonist just kills his targets.

Jesus author you don't need to go so far to justify mc doing heinous shit to ppl

Some dude killed a dog and I was ok with the owner killing everyone that guy knew.

ok why does he not discipline his daughter like her cloths and the way she talks she's like bitch and again like what the heck what's wrong with these Korean manhwas

@BigClover I can't even find a logical reasoning in your question even while pushing the boundaries, that's just how delusional in your thinking you are. Go out more or change your social environment, might as well go to a therapist too, just in case ;) .

Users who are viewing this thread