Cleaner K

This one seems a bit stretched with how awful some of it is, but I am enjoying it greatly. Go Dad, get justice.

Contributor
@RJ007
FIx the image sizes, not a single one has the same size, on every single chapter.

im waiting and i better see some good revenge especially for those beachy classmates

The One
Staff
Admin
@RJ007 read the rules regarding official script, last warning

@orangegoat72 if you know that, why'd you upload the first 2 chapters with the official script too?

Group Leader
@lymus did you even check the chapters before deleting them...?
I admit 1 to 6 were official release as I was new at that time & didn't know the rules but what bout 7 to 9....? They were not official release. You would have noticed if you had just checked them instead of deleting them based on the first 6 Chapters. And what last warning are you dumb or what....? How can you give me 2 warnings over 1 mistake....?

When I read the synopsis, I thought it was interesting. because I saw there was an official eng translation link I read it there until the end..
and.. it's really cool!!! although it's a shame because the story is short,
it can't be helped because the MC's goal from the beginning was only one, revenge.
Recommended for those of you who like drama and action, like K-drama "The K2" but no romance! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread