Cleopatra and the Iron Cross

Aggregator gang
Jesus Christ just looking at the description gave me whiplash. Also the driver's view port looks a little weird on the cover art. The view slit seems a little too low

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the author's history, wow. I'm just impressed at the strange variety

Recognized some of them too.

In reality the Nazis lost and Egyptian empire never returned. Still it would be cool to see the army from the underworld rise and aid the Nazis. Looking forward for the next chapt.

Fed-Kun's army
@Brightamethyst Actually, from his Mangaupdates page it looks like he was doing a whole other non-hentai, non-wrestling alternate history cute girls in tanks manga from 2013 to 2017 that nobody picked up. I understand the sentiment, though. Along with Takahashi and Fujishima I can't believe this guy is both still alive and still making manga in basically the same genres as ever.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hell_Satan Without more context? It might just be because the Germans get a disproportionate amount of representation in manga partially for being Japan's allies in WWII and partially because they had such stylish uniforms. There might be some contextual reason as well, though I don't know the history of the WWII African front well enough to say what that might be.

Double-page supporter
@Hell_Satan Geographically close to Egypt and Japan love Germans at least in anime(most of their European depiction is Germanic even in isekai medieval ). Not Italians considering Rome is in Italy and she is still sore about that.

@Alhazred23 All I know is Italians are the ones that operate in the vicinity of Egypt(They occupied most of Northern Africa) as Germans concentrate their efforts in the European mainland. Egypt at that time is occupied by the British.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeirien Hmm... Well, Wikipedia seems to indicate that Rommel was indeed in Egypt in 1942. Going by the timing, Cleopatra is probably going to aid Rommel and somehow reverse the result of the first/second battle of El Alamein, allowing the Axis forces to take Egypt from the British.

Users who are viewing this thread