Cleopatra and the Iron Cross

Can't wait for her to change the way they wage war from projectile weaponry, to children's cardgame based warfare.

Fed-Kun's army
There was a series used the Egyptian topic and got stop. How long before this series gets the same fate, I wonder 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
this has the tragedy tag so i'm gonna assume it ends with cleopetra getting fucking stomped by big dick montogomery

Fed-Kun's army
@Ubergeek It got the tragedy tag with only one chapter out, so i was assuming that the tag was hanging entirely on Cleopatra's suicide at the very start, unless we're calling it tragic that she's helping the Nazis in this.

Double-page supporter
Big Dick Monty cucks off Italy in Egypt
Fuck you Libya you're next

Why is the manga already got the tragedy tag? Only one chapter is out and people started tagging this series as a tragedy manga because of what, muh nazis or just an elaborate troll tag? That better not be the reason because it's just stupid.
@Hell_Satan The only thing that's suited to be called an evil empire are the communist Russians in the 40s and modern day china since both of them have a continent sized territory while even having the desire for world domination as you would expect of their genocidal nature. Meanwhile the Germans are not even close to having that much land nor the resources and interests for extra territory for that matter. And while the russians and chinese do have uniforms they have a horrible sense of fashion especially their appeal for the color brown in their military apparel.

Users who are viewing this thread