Clinic of Horrors (Canvas) - Ch. 54 - Eternal Gaming Café (Part 10 - Final)

Dex-chan lover
People complained and they got what they asked for, it ended! On that note. God damn.

Dex-chan lover
O3j9R0X.png

Aggregator gang
@sirflimflam Was it really because people complained? I felt there was no solution to this anyway, they're healthcare workers, they can't shut down a company that is also legal by state laws, no matter how morally disgusting it is. All volunteers agreed to this from the beginning, you can't do much if they give their consent while the dangers are also written down. This was a good arc to show the disadvantages of such ideas and hopefully noone will ever think about them, ever.

Fed-Kun's army
i think the author got in over his head but it was my favorite ark

Dex-chan lover
The sad truth is that you can't save everyone, even if you *really* want to. And this just hammers it in.

Dex-chan lover
Of course their card will end up being declined after a few weeks... While they are in there, they aren't working(bank account), they aren't re-paying said card(if talking about credit cards). The financial institution will close up the account of such people after 3 months of non-payment.

I really enjoyed this arc. It hit really hard at our assumptions of basic human dignity and decency while showing that the clinic workers really do care, but know that they can't save people who won't try to save themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread